What not to say your ex

High velocity sets

When She Says “It’s Best To Wait”

Dating Slutty Women

Super Special Secret Ingredient

Your Ego Is Your Worst Enemy

My Thoughts on Dating Daygame

50 First Dates: Good Manners and Awkward Moments

It was just a wild guess, since her reaction to you calling her back was kind of odd. I actually butt dialed a guy while I was singing in the car once LOL. Glad my phone was actually in my pocket so he couldn’t hear it that well!

“Next time I do see her, I need to lay off as well… no hands all over her, up her shirt, down her pants – I’ve done all of that enough. I’m not even going to try to kiss her, just chill on it and try to create some tension or something.”

I agree.

“I remember last time she was in my bed, she made a comment about how she didn’t want to go all the way because she didn’t want to lose this, shit didn’t want all of “this” to stop – this being the petting, the kissing, the licking, teasing, etc. What if I stop doing “this” now when I’m with her… maybe she’ll work harder to get it back? And fuck me in order to get “this” back?”

Yes. If that happened to me, I’d be wondering what turned him off… it would work for me, that’s for sure ;)

Willy Wonka May 13, 2010 at 9:25 am
Jennifer :

Yes. If that happened to me, I’d be wondering what turned him off… it would work for me, that’s for sure ;)

Yeah, I think the reason why I haven’t been able to lay off of her physically yet is because in some sense I’m still haunted by the old me like the spaghetti story, from when I used to be too scared to make a move.
0 (0 آرا)