تالار گفتگو

« بازگشت به رله و حفاظت

RE: The Natural Flow Of Craigslist Datin

ترکیب دیدها نمایش مسطح نمایش درختی
toggle
https://ca-craigslist.linkenbay.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.zibb.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist-.startpleintje.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.overzichtje.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.come2me.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.belsign.be/
 
https://ca-craigslist.startpaginas.org/
 
https://ca-craigslist.goedbegin.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.startfreak.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.startentree.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.linkstartup.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.jestartpagina.nl/
 
https://ca-craigslist.nonnerie.nl/
 
 
Skip the beer Bugs. Do shots, diet soda rails, wine. Unless it’s light beer (but even then it’s a ton of water weight). If anything, limit yourself to 1-2 beers, your abs will thank you later.
 
Alpha Cat on May 23, 2011 12:05 pm
It’s hit or miss on this type of game. You’re passive-aggressive doing 10%, but yeah letting her do the work and go the rest of the 90%.
 
Most of the times, I don’t get the followup from her (goddamn girls don’t go out of their way to “pick up”)
 
The Weeknd is great. If you want is mixed tape free check it out
 
http://octobersveryown.blogspot.com/2011/03/weeknd-house-of-balloons.html
 
Roosh on March 29, 2011 5:35 pm
Russian girls are notorious for having “model” shots.
 
VK on March 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Roosh, But they’re also notorius for being undercover escorts… you could see where “model” shots would be needed for that industry
 
RF on March 29, 2011 6:52 pm
“That’s like Sandra Romain telling people she’s an Academy Award winning actress.”
 
Kudos on the oldish-school porn reference emoticon
 
Eamon on March 29, 2011 8:18 pm
I like the Canadian theme you got, first Coco, then the music [assuming you did it on purpose].
0 (0 آرا)

[url=https://ca-craigslist.linkenbay.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.linkenbay.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.zibb.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.zibb.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist-.startpleintje.nl/]https://ca-craigslist-.startpleintje.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.overzichtje.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.overzichtje.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.come2me.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.come2me.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.belsign.be/]https://ca-craigslist.belsign.be/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.startpaginas.org/]https://ca-craigslist.startpaginas.org/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.goedbegin.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.goedbegin.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.startfreak.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.startfreak.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.startentree.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.startentree.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.linkstartup.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.linkstartup.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.jestartpagina.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.jestartpagina.nl/[/url]
 
[url=https://ca-craigslist.nonnerie.nl/]https://ca-craigslist.nonnerie.nl/[/url]
 
 
Skip the beer Bugs. Do shots, diet soda rails, wine. Unless it’s light beer (but even then it’s a ton of water weight). If anything, limit yourself to 1-2 beers, your abs will thank you later.
 
Alpha Cat on May 23, 2011 12:05 pm
It’s hit or miss on this type of game. You’re passive-aggressive doing 10%, but yeah letting her do the work and go the rest of the 90%.
 
Most of the times, I don’t get the followup from her (goddamn girls don’t go out of their way to “pick up”)
 
The Weeknd is great. If you want is mixed tape free check it out
 
http://octobersveryown.blogspot.com/2011/03/weeknd-house-of-balloons.html
 
Roosh on March 29, 2011 5:35 pm
Russian girls are notorious for having “model” shots.
 
VK on March 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Roosh, But they’re also notorius for being undercover escorts… you could see where “model” shots would be needed for that industry
 
RF on March 29, 2011 6:52 pm
“That’s like Sandra Romain telling people she’s an Academy Award winning actress.”
 
Kudos on the oldish-school porn reference :)
 
Eamon on March 29, 2011&#
0 (0 آرا)