Choosing Between Love and Career

Build A Christian Friendship With A Girl

My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean

Do You Feel Desperate?

Primo incontro: brevi e semplici

26 & Married?

Family Values

A Love Lost

[url=https://www.womenconnect.org/feedback?p_p_id=com_liferay_wiki_web_portlet_WikiDisplayPortlet_INSTANCE_bj7NdWzfrJNU&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_com_liferay_wiki_web_portlet_WikiDisplayPortlet_INSTANCE_bj7NdWzfrJNU_mvcRenderCommandName=%2Fwiki%2Fview_page&_com_liferay_wiki_web_portlet_WikiDisplayPortlet_INSTANCE_bj7NdWzfrJNU_nodeName=Feedback&_com_liferay_wiki_web_portlet_WikiDisplayPortlet_INSTANCE_bj7NdWzfrJNU_title=Modern+Day+Dating-+A+Gift+or+a+Curse%3F]
Modern Day Dating- A Gift or a Curse?

Divorced and now online Dating: Am I booty call or more?

Creating a Positive Lifestyle

I suggested Friends with Benefits

Say What You Want Out Loud

Green Light Your Day

Take Time to Date

Exploring the Perils of FOMO

Listen to Your Intuition

Keeping in Touch

Is HBS An Attractive Industry for Dating?

Developing Your Online Distribution Strategy

Being single, there are times you have the luxury to wear what you want with nobody seeing you. On a cold rainy day, I’m all for snuggling up in your sweats to watch a great film. 

However, when it comes to attracting your man you should dress to impress. A new dress or a flattering pair of pants with a fabulous shirt and great shoes can do wonders to your self-esteem and confidence. New clothes make you feel more alive and more in control.

Making it a priority to look and feel good will definitely increase your energy level and make you more attractive to men … especially when you set foot outside your house!

2. When You Feel Good, You Do Good

Your state of mind has a huge impact on your productivity. When you feel good … you do good!

You have more energy.  You have more enthusiasm.  It’s easier to have fun while you’re being productive.  You give off positive vibes and people aren’t so irritating when you feel good. 
0 (0 Votes)